Friday 25 November 2011

Hell meet O , equal HELLO

ANNYEONG/SALAM/HELLO I really love love love love my BESTIE ! To me they are PRECIOUS person just like my family . They support me whether i'm in bad or good condition . Too hard for finding best bestie in this world,so if got the good one,dun't let them go but appreciate and loving them . ^^
For a long time i not updating this blog,maybe because busy plus i got QUARANTINE from my parents, no more online everyday,i only can online on friday and saturday . btway,that is better than can't online forever rite? heeee, 

My hand feel lazy also to open lappy maybe because i got quarantine,the magnet between my hand and lappy decrease from a day to a day . Anyway,i'm sorry if my English grammar SPOIL / BROKEN just like a tray of eggs crashed by elephant . haha XD or just like "because of a drop of NILA,spoil sebelanga of milk . :))

here my latest face ,fulled with PIMPLE aigooo,i can't bear it because usually my face dun't have pimple. what should i do,i just let it stay or honeymoon on my face .huh ~

Tak jadi lahh,nk upload my pic.heeee.burok sngt2 kalah HANTU =p

Love, One Light/Intan ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment